As Patrick mentioned in his previous post, Caleb is very healthy. When we left the hospital he was 7 lbs 3 oz...so he lost less than 10% of his body weight from when he was born, which is considered healthy & normal. He also passed his hearing test and jaundice tests. We'll have a home health care visit this week to check him out (e.g. weight & bilirubin levels) and then he'll get to have his first newborn doctor's visit next Wednesday. We're so lucky to have a healthy boy!
Like any baby, Caleb HATES having his diaper changed. He is trying to keep us away by peeing and pooping on us while we're changing his diaper. So far he hasn't been successful in keeping us away, but Patrick and I are learning very quickly how to "take cover". He had a direct hit while I was changing his diaper yesterday. :)
Overall, we're enjoying being home!
Here are our first family photo:
Me and my adorable son:
Caleb's hair (which I'm told looks exactly how my hair looked when I was born):
Another shot of Caleb John:
No comments:
Post a Comment