I went back to work this past week, and survived. It is funny, I have found that I need a whole new level of concentration at work....my mind will often wonder back to home, and Kari and Caleb!
Caleb had his first pediatrician visit on Wednesday. He is gaining weight, and eating like an absolute CHAMP! Which is good. As of Wednesday he weighed 8lbs 4 ounces...and somehow shrunk a bit :) At the hospital I SWORE he measured 22 inches...and he was an even 21 inches this past week....I suppose that cone head counted for about an inch:)
Each day Mr. Caleb is becoming more and more alert. Eyes open more, noticing ceiling fans, lights, and even has noticed the pups on a few occasions!
Kari and I are also excited, because we had some professional newborn photos taken Sunday, July 3rd (Caleb was 8 days old). Caleb was GREAT...sleeping for about 4 hours through the entire photo session. Why he can't sleep like that at night....not really sure :), but the photos turned out great. The photographer was awesome and was actually recommended to us from Aunt Jen & Uncle Erik (she took the infant & 6 months photos for Kellan & Hadley). Thanks guys!!! To view the Image Gallery, visit www.pixelationsphotography.com and select "Proofing" at the bottom of the page. Then enter the following password: "caleb". The images will be on this website for 2 weeks.
Caleb has also had a few visitors this week. Jen and Erik Lowe and the Lowe twins (Hadley and Kellan), and a few of Kari's friends Whitney and Laura stopped by to see Caleb.
Thanks for every one's notes of congratulations and well wishes over the last few weeks!
| Family Photo |
| Caleb's First Bath |
| The Lowe Twins paid Caleb a visit! |
| Summit decided to give Caleb his favorite toy....he already wants Caleb to play :) |
![]() |
| Awesome Pic! |
| Caleb.....catching fly's while snoozing! |

Caleb is the sweetest baby!! Grandma Sue loves being at with him and helping his mommy and daddy and doggie siblings!! No greater joy!!
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you!
Amazing photos, Caleb is so sweet! Love the mustache and the smiley picture:) We're gonna need a few of those prints! Can't wait to see the little peanut again:)
ReplyDelete