Also, we have tried some rice cereal with Caleb this week. Right now it seems like when one spoonful goes in, somehow two spoonfuls come out. I'm not sure how that works! :) He doesn't love rice cereal yet, but we'll keep trying with him. Here are a couple pictures of him trying his first solid food.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Iowa, Rice Cereal & Flu
We've had a lot going on in our household as you can see from the title of this post. First, a couple weekends ago Caleb and I trekked down to Iowa to visit my family. Patrick was needing some time in the house to work on our mudroom and so I thought it would be a great time to visit my homeland. :) Caleb did a great job in the car, so the driving part went well. Also, Caleb had a great time hanging out with his cousins! My sister got a really great picture of little Caleb showing us his two bottom teeth! Such a cutie! There are some pictures of Caleb and his cousins on my sister's blog at www.featherstonekids.blogspot.com
Last, we had the flu go through out house last weekend. I feel like we've all been sick for the last month! I'm hoping that this isn't how the rest of cold/flu season will go. Caleb actually didn't get too sick with the flu....but Patrick and I were hit hard. Also, Patrick was in Washington D.C. on the night I was sick and so my brother was AMAZING and stayed with me and Caleb on Sunday night to help take care of Caleb. I'm not sure how I would've gotten through Sunday night without his help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment