Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost 15 Weeks Along!

Things are going well with "Baby K"! We'll be 15 weeks along this weekend (so I guess we're technically 14 1/2 weeks along today). Yesterday we had a doctor's appointment. I love our doctor! She's amazing and is so helpful. I had plenty of questions for her, and she took her time answering all of them.

We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctor. Baby K has a healthy heartbeat of 155 BPM. It was a little scary at first, because the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat right away. I think it made me and Patrick's heart skip a beat! But she eventually found it and everything sounds great. Baby K must have only wanted us to listen for a minute though, because soon he/she started moving around.

Good news for me...my nausea is starting to get much better! I finally had an appetite to eat a normal dinner tonight and felt great afterwards. Also, I'm able to stay awake past 8PM. I could definitely get used to this 2nd trimester thing!

Otherwise, Patrick and I are just trying to survive the winter in Minnesota. So far, so good!

1 comment:

  1. Take good care of yourself, Mommy Kari! Going to bed early and letting Patrick take care of Sierra and Summit is a good plan, You're doing your part, too!! Love to all of you- Grandma Sue and Grandpa John

    ReplyDelete