Monday, February 4, 2013

Caleb Lately & California Vacation

Here's some new information on our little man.  He's 19 months old now and talking so much.  He likes to imitate everything that Mom and Dad do and he's such a goof ball too!  We also get our share of tantrums too.  They typically come from frustration from not being able to do something, either because he can't figure it out or because Mom and Dad won't let him.  A couple weeks ago, he threw a tantrum because I wouldn't let him play in the street.  I know...I'm such a mean mom!  :)

Caleb had his 18 month check-up and is still a very healthy boy.  He's right on track for both physical and mental development.  He weighed 29 lbs (83rd percentile) and was 34 inches long (86th percentile).

Here are some pictures of Caleb doing some if his favorite things:

Trying on Dad's shoes
Playing in his new Cozy Coupe
Playing on his slide and ball pit
Playing on the iPad
Wearing hats (and he can put them on himself, so don't try to help him)  :)
Reading books

Here's a video of Caleb being goofy and also saying some of our favorite words.  The way he says cock-a-doodle-doo, purple and bubble is sooooo cute!



Also, Patrick and I just got back from a long weekend in San Francisco.  Patrick was out in California for work and I joined him on Thursday.  My mom watched Caleb while we were gone and he had such a fun time with Gaga!  :)  Patrick and I had a really great time in California.  Here are a few pictures from our trip:

Visiting Alcatraz
A look into a cell in Alcatraz 
Posing with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background
Visiting the Robert Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley
A shot of the winery
Still at the winery
The tour was beautiful...it was hard for me to choose which pictures to upload.
Checking out the Pacific Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment