Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bad Blogger

Recently, I was reading how to write a good blog on dummies.com and surprisingly I realized that I wasn't doing a very good job of being a blogger.  :)  One of the keys to writing a good blog was to "post often, even if your posts are short."  I think it's pretty obvious that I'm missing that part, but now I'm back and going to be the best blogger I can be!

Anyway....we've had a lot of activities in September.  Caleb started swimming lessons a couple weeks ago at the YMCA.  He really loves the water!  It's obviously a parent-assisted class and so either Patrick and I get to go in the water with Caleb too.  Here's a picture of him at his first class surveying the pool:


Also, we had family pictures taken about a week ago and are really looking forward to seeing how they  turned out.  The photographer put a few up on her website at www.lianaelizabeth.blogspot.com.  As soon as we get the online gallery of all the pictures we'll share that info.

Last, and most recently, we visited Minnetonka Orchards with my brother (Erik), his wife (Jen) and their twins Kellan & Hadley.  It was beautiful weather for us and we had such a fun time.  The kids really liked going on a hay ride and eating some apple donuts.  Also, the orchard had a little band playing and both Hadley & Caleb couldn't stop themselves from dancing to the music.  Here are some pictures:






Good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see these darling pictures of my grandsons and granddaughter!! Caleb and Hadley share the love of dancing!! Need a video of that!!
    Love~ Gaga

    ReplyDelete