Monday, June 25, 2012

1 Year Old!

Wow!!!  I can't believe an entire year has gone by since Caleb was came into this world.  He has definitely changed our lives and puts a smile on our faces every single day.

Before I post more about Caleb's 1st birthday, here are a few shots of happenings around our house recently.  First, Caleb cut the palm of his right hand last week.  He was standing up, lost his balance, and tried to catch himself on a trunk we have in our porch.  A band-aid wouldn't stick to the palm of his hand...well, maybe it would have if he didn't keep pulling it off.  :)  I bandaged it up in a way so he couldn't pull it off.  He was very interested in his bandage, and he kept opening and closing his hand.


Also, we had some birthday presents delivered to our house and Caleb loved playing in the boxes they came in.  Wait...did I say Caleb liked playing in them, because it looks like I'm actually in the box.  :)  


Now, back to Caleb's 1st birthday.  We had a big BBQ on Saturday to celebrate his birthday.  We were lucky enough to have many of our family attend the party and great weather as well.  Caleb had an absolute blast playing with his cousins.  We had the kiddie pool, water table and many other toys out for all the little kids to play with.  The party was a lot of fun and a great way to celebrate Caleb's first year!

Here's the birthday boy!
A shot of the group
The birthday boy dressed up for the party and enjoying his swing



A picture of the banner that I made for the party
Caleb's cake.  It was delicious!
Caleb absolutely loved the cake!


Caleb enjoying a ride in his new wagon. 
Last, here's a link to a photo montage that I put together for people to view at the party of pictures of him from birth to 12 months.  Enjoy!!!

Click on the link to view:  Caleb's 1st Year



2 comments:

  1. You guys threw a great party! It was a lot of fun for everyone! Caleb is so cute in those pictures where he is eating his cake. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time for everyone! Caleb was the perfect little boy being happy, cute, and eating his first birthday cake with pure enjoyment! What fun!!
    Love to all of you! XXOO to Caleb!
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete