He wants to grab everything he sees and will basically throw himself at something he wants to touch. He especially loves to touch things that make different sounds...for example, he loves the sound of scratching his fingernails on our chairs & sofas, he likes to hit is hands on our windows, and he likes to touch lamp shades (it's weird, but he honestly lunged at a lamp shade recently as I was holding him).
He's finally starting to like solid foods. In fact, we have to shovel it in his mouth. Right now we're finding that he'll basically eat anything. His favorites are puffs, sweet potatoes, yogurt, applesauce, carrots, grapes, watermelon, blueberries and bananas. He especially loves having his yogurt every morning. Here's a picture of the messy boy...
Letting Sierra get a lick of the yogurt off of his hands (don't worry....we wiped his hand afterwards). :)
Playing with his Little Tikes kitchenette. He's really loves opening and closing things right now and so that oven door and refrigerator door got a workout.
Fun times playing in a box
I'm 8 months old and such a big boy!!!
Hey Mom, can I touch that camera?!?!?!
I swear I won't put it in my mouth.... :)
Silly boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment