Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1st Tooth

Caleb hit a milestone this weekend!  He has his first tooth!  Lately he has been wanting to put everything in his mouth and chew or suck on it.  He also has been drooling a little bit more too.  This weekend we noticed that Caleb was a little fussy, so I decided to check and see if maybe he was teething.  I found a tiny little tooth pushing through his gum line.  It's his bottom middle tooth....right now I can't tell, but it actually might be both of his bottom middle teeth.  We're giving Caleb infant Tylenol now to help him deal with the pain, but the little guy's mouth is definitely bothering him.  As soon as the tooth emerges a bit more, I'll get a picture of the toothy grin.  :)

Here are some recent pictures:

Picking out our Halloween pumpkins

Caleb playing...and trying to fit anything in his mouth.

Caleb is really starting to like standing up.  

Sooooooo big!

Another shot of Mom & Caleb...this was right before the poop blow-out.
You can see him concentrating....

We let Caleb play with a balloon and he loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable little boy!! I can't wait to see him soon! I can't believe he has his first tooth. I think he has more teeth than Kellan and Hadley already. :-)

    ReplyDelete