Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day.....from Baby K!

 
Happy Mother's day to my favorite Mother to BE!!!! The "time" is quickly approaching when we will meet Baby K, and Kari and I are very excited. Three years ago, Kari and I started our voyage towards "familyhood" by buying our first home...later would come marriage, 2 goldens, and now soon...Baby K will be added. Thanks to Kari our "family" is filled with love and she has definitely been a GREAT "mom" helping to build our little home and family. Sierra and Summit continually tell me how lucky they are to have her :)


Baby K gave Kari her first mothers day gift today. S/He was very thankful for the last 31 weeks. The care and attention that Kari has paid to him/her and heard that Kari's back had been hurting. So, Baby K, being the thoughtful "31 week old", got Kari a pre-natal massage!!! Kari was very appreciative.

On another note, Kari and I finished the nursery. I have included the pics! We will wait to finish the decorations until Baby K's arrival. We also have done quite a bit of work to the house recently. I included those as well.

Enjoy the pics! We are proud of our little house....and look forward to adding to our little family and make it a home :)




New Master Bedroom

Kari, Sierra, and Summit watching Patrick finish the Nursery

Our new Upstairs Hallway. Replaced all doors & trim


Our new Kitchen Table

The NURSERY!!! WOOHOOOO

Different angle of the Nursery

Nursery part 3


New Master Bath

New Master Bath

Old Master Bath


Old Nursery
  

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks fantastic!! We are so anxious for you to add one more little thing to the nursery!! Baby K will love his/her new surroundings!
    Love, Grandma Sue and Grandpa John

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I'm very impressed with all the new updates you've done with the house! I especially like the snoogle (sp?) prominently displayed in the master bedroom :) Can't wait to see you all this weekend!! ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete